REVIEW: Wet N Wild I ♥ Matte Palette
This palette features 8 matte eyeshadows for only $4.99! The packaging is the same as their other 8-pan Color Icon palettes. Each color is very nicely pigmented. They also blend very nicely. These swatches were taken with Urban Decay Primer Potion underneath, and they last for a long time. The white is not chalky at all, great to use as a base. The black is great for smokey eyes, in the outer V, or can even be used as liner.
For only $5, you get a great selection of colors with great color pay off! I would recommend this for all of you guys! Matte eyeshadows are essential in a girl’s collection.
I’ve finally reached over 4,000 followers now, so as promised, I’m hosting a giveaway! (: The winner will be receiving all the prized as pictured, along with some samples. This contest will end on June 30th at 11:59 PM (CST).
The prizes include:
- Modella Clear Makeup Case
- Maybelline Volum’Express One By One Mascara in Very Black
- ELF Hypershine Lipgloss in Flirt
- Wet N Wild 8-Pan ColorIcon Palette in Comfort Zone
- ELF Powder Brush
- Britney Spears Radiance Perfume
- Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion in Into The Wild
- 2 NYX Glitter on the Go in Crystal and Glam Gold
- ELF Translucent Mattifying Powder
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeliner in White
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze
- NYX Glitter Mania in Purple
- Wet N Wild Nail Polish in Nocturnal
- Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple
RULES & HOW TO ENTER:
1.) Must be following mmmakeupmonster on Tumblr.
2.) Must reblog this post only once. (Blogging more than once will result in disqualification.)
3.) Must have permission to give out address.
4.) Open to US followers only, sorry guys. :/
Good luck to everyone that enters! If you have any questions, leave them in my ask box! :D