Anonymous asked: do you know of any good dark circle cover up?
Some of the best on the market would be Bobbi Brown’s, Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer, Benefit Erase Paste, Hard Candy Glamoflage, Temptu Undereye Concealer. Hope this helps! (:
rosieextran asked: The Sephora collection and the other brands please? :) Like your top recommendations.
Here’s a list of items that you can find at Sephora that I would highly recommend you go and check out! (:
- Benefit Erase Paste, it’s so creamy and conceals blemishes and under eye circles really good, only downside is that it only comes in 3 shades.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, keeps your face in place, it’s a silicone based primer, will even out your skin to give you a better application, comes in a variety of formulas for different skin types and problem areas.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 and 2, everyone basically has one of these palettes, it’s compact, easy to carry around, has 12 great eyeshadows, allows you to create so many different looks.
- Benefit The POREfessional, minimizes the appearance of pores, looks great under foundation, it easy to apply, and a little goes a long way!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion and Too Faced Shadow Insurance, both of these are great eyelid primers, both brands have different formulas, which allows you to enhance different finishes of your eye shadows, an essential for keeping your eye makeup on all day.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush, this blush stays on all day, comes it 12 different shades, so you’re sure to find one that you love, very long wearing and buildable.
- Benefit High Beam, great highlighter that lasts, gives your face a nice sheen at the high points, really amps up your face.
- Kat Von D Eyeshadow Palettes, she comes out with many different palettes for Sephora, the quality and pigmentation is great, each palette has a unique design and look to them, you’re sure to find one that suits you the best!
I hope this helps! I tried picking products that will suit everyone. Other Sephora products that you might need in your collection are NARS blushes and bronzers, Urban Decay Ammo Palette, Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and Foundation, etc.
Anonymous asked: what kind of foundation and bronzer do u use
I don’t use foundation regularly, but when I do use it, I use Revlon’s Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin, they also have a formula for Oily skin! (: For bronzer, I usually use NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny or Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Park Ave Princess :D
Anonymous asked: That Wet n Wild mineralized/baked shadow palette is only available at Walgreens.
Thanks! :D I wasn’t sure which drugstore they were sold at.
fairelatete asked: You have ombre hair?
Yes ma’am! I took a picture the first day I dyed it! (:
Anonymous asked: mineralized palettes? The baked shadows by WnW right?
Oh yes! That’s what they’re called, I wasn’t too sure :P They look fantastic! :D
sailorfoxx-deactivated20130301 asked: hey! know any good pallet's with lots of colors but cheap? like..$10?
Check out Wet N Wild palettes, available at drugstores, Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS! They have a new palette out called “I <3 Matte” and they also have 3 8-pan palettes, that are awesomeee! Definitely check them out, they sell for around $5. AND, they have new mineralized palettes, which I’m dying to try out, but I can’t find them anywhere! If any of you guys have them, tell me what you think! :D
Anonymous asked: how did you get a job at hollister?
I applied online, you can also apply in the store! When you apply, you can sign up for whichever group interview you want to go to! Be yourself, if you talk a lot and they like you, they’ll hire you! My store hires every week, so I got a call, and I went in for orientation last week!
I’m surprised I got hired, because I have ombre hair, which doesn’t fit with their “natural” look. This should encourage everyone to apply for whatever job they want, despite their looks. (:
Anonymous asked: do you work?
I just got hired at Hollister and I start next week! :D Besides that, I babysit on most weekends and help out at my parent’s nail salon, typical Vietnamese parents :P
bonjourcarolina asked: Please DON'T start posting again. Focus on your school work, girl! Don't ever think this is more important than college.:)
Aww, thanks for the concern! Haha, I’ll be done with finals after this week, and I’m gonna try getting back on this more! (:
Anonymous asked: any nye make up ideas for a girl going to a rave?
Definitely look at xsparkage’s Youtube channel for ideas! I know she has a rave look, and she has other great party looks (:
Anonymous asked: I saw the pictures and swatches for the NAKED 2 pallette, I have the first one and the first one in my opinion is a lot more vibrant and more versatile then the second! what do you think?
I like that there’s one more matte shade than the first palette, mattes are my favorite finish on eyeshadows :P But, I like them both! I’m in love with the new packaging! The mirror is way bigger, and it doesn’t have a velvety suede material like the first one, so it will stay clean! There’s no doubt that the Naked palettes will always have a cult following!
I’m debating whether I should get this new one or not, I think I’ll wait until I see it in stores at Sephora or ULTA then decide for myself (:
I think if you already have the first one, you don’t necessarily need the Naked 2 Palette! If you’re a total makeup junkie, you probably can’t resist and will get it any ways! :P
Anonymous asked: hey! I was wondering if you knew what kind of brushes there were? I can't tell from looking at them :( It's on your tumblr, but it won't let me post links haha soooo - /post/9069236617
These are brushes from Sigma! :D
- This is a new item! It features 7 travel-sized brushes, in a smaller container than the original! Comes in different colors!
- I have this kit in black, and I absolutely LOVE these brushes! :D They’re a great deal if you compare them to MAC brushes. They’re the same quality!
brealbeauty asked: just saw your post about the naked 2, it doesn't come out tonight they are releasing info about it on december 1st (which would be midnight) i heard they will be selling them at sephora the beginning of january! just a little helpful hint. they haven't been advertised thats why i don't think they will be selling them at midnight :D
I didn’t write that post, lol, but thanks! (: On their Twitter they said nothing is going to be released tonight! Haha.
I can’t wait for it to come out! I hope Urban Decay is prepared, it’s probably going to sell out real fast if they don’t mass produce these like crazy!
Anonymous asked: Please start posting again
Finals week is coming up, and I have winter break for a month, I’m gonna get back on this! COLLEGE WORK SUCKS, but I suck even more for not posting )’: I promise, I’m going to get back at this! But you guys are all amazing for sticking with me! <3